A BIG THANK YOU to everybody who came to our June Nursery Open Days. The RUH Forever Friends Appeal who organised and served the refreshments raised £825.00 for the new Oncology Unit a the RUH.
August Special Offer
Any 6 perennials for £30.00
Tip for the month
To keep your house plants and herbs alive while you are away on holiday.
1) Purchase some capillary matting which will cover your draining board and go right down into your sink.
2) Put the plug in the sink and fill up with water
3) Place the plants on top of the wet matting on the draining board.
4) Fill up the sink with water
5) While you are away the matting will absorb the water from the sink and the plants will absorb the water from the matting.
At Barters we sell 53cm wide matting at £3.15 per metre.
Garden to visit
After a recent visit, I can highly recommend Abbotsbury Sub Tropical Gardens near the coast in Dorset. At the moment the Hydrangeas are looking magnificent.